Monday, October 20, 2014

I have been out of commission for a while. Since July to be exact. Nothing serious really just a bad case of the I write amazing things in my head and can't remember squats. I think all great writers go through this, I should ask one.

I feel like I am ready to burst with creativity. Unfortunately I can't draw, sing, dance, paint or play an instrument so my outlet is writing.   Ok, I CAN draw, sing, dance, paint, and play an instrument BUT you would not want to be a part of that!

The last time I drew a picture of the master bed/bath it ended up looking like a penguin in a suit. Perhaps I should try to draw a penguin in a suit and I will get my master bed/bath.

Anyway it isn't like I haven't been thinking of writing and even attempting it off and on since July, it's more like the words I write end up like my drawing of the master bed/bath...unrecognizable.

Since the dogs have been corralled it has cut down on the random body parts and dead animals showing up. That has cut down on the fun times we had playing tug of war with a spine. Just because they can't go run amok annoying the neighborhood doesn't mean they haven't been insane.

Every morning when the other half gets up the dogs go CRAZY! He gets to grab some coffee and begin the morning ritual of throwing the jolly ball (what's left of the second one) or the worm head (it  was a head from a stuffed toy). Tally runs as fast as she can after it with Truman in tow and then they both grab it and run back to the couch together. When Tally gets it on her own she runs as fast as she can to the couch launching herself on to it while spinning around and slamming her not so little butt right in the other half's chest. EVERY SINGLE MORNING we go through this for approximately 30 minutes.

The dogs are insane and bounce off the walls, He throws the ball or head and I get to drink my coffee and laugh. I am not sure I could think of a better way to start my mornings.

I have been very blessed with my family. A man I am crazy about, a son who couldn't be any more wonderful (better at mowing yes) and 4 stupid pets who crack me up more often than not.

No comments:

Post a Comment