Sunday, July 13, 2014

I did it!

I did a couple its actually and the other will happy to know that laundry was one of them  :-)
To the REAL its though.

1) I volunteered yesterday with my not-mom-in-law at the community center where they have pb&j, chips, cookies and water to hand out to the kids who come play b-ball. This is a good thing for these kids because it is in a lower class area of Topeka and these kids need a place to hang out with positive influences, I am exempt from the influence part :-)

2) I braided my hair!! Not great but I did it. Not some fancy schmansy braid just a regular start at my neck three strand braid. BOOM!!!

3) I have narrowed down my tattoo ideas. Still keeping those in an un-locked vault because I am not 100% sure yet but if you cared enough to ask I would probably tell you.

4) I am enrolled in an entrepreneur class thingy with one of my not-sister-in-laws and I am also enrolled in business classes. I have gone as far as I can on what I already knew, now time for some education!

5) I changed my privacy settings on FB to the most private and then I LOGGED OFF MY PHONE!!! I have been un-plugging from FB for a few days at a time but find myself picking up my phone and scrolling through. I am walking away from it unless I am on my computer and check in for a minute. People can text or email me if they want to chat. Don't call, I don't like to talk on the phone. It is a bit to much like being in person.

6) Narrowed down color combos for the hall bath and master bed/bath. I also started taking down the hall bath tiles.

Don't get all paraisey and be like "good job!" and stuff. I didn't do this all in one day, it has been like Rome. Only not as cool or foreign. It is a work in progress and a step forward after which I need a nap then I stumble 15-20 steps back.

May your days be filled with many steps forward and long glorious naps that leave you happy and refreshed!



No comments:

Post a Comment