Thursday, April 24, 2014

WHAT is that?

Oh this?  This is my attempt at a ponytail. Yep! THIS beauty took me 30 min!
I think I am one of the few girls past the age of 7(?) that can't manage to put her hair in a ponytail.  Ok, I CAN put my hair in a ponytail but it looks like a 3 year old did it.

Even those "messy" ponytails that should be easy to throw your hair in...nope, can't do it! How about a bun or a braid?  HAAAAAA  Not even with the help of "The Perfect Bun".

I see girls in town, in pictures, on television with the nice slicked back pony, cute messy pony, look at me I'm all fancy pony, and I roll up with the "I did this in the dark with my eyes closed, then took a nap in it" pony.

Is there some super secret club that teaches you how to pull your hair back? Is it a gene that I was born without?

I have tried most everything, except the vacuum hose like the dad on the Internet.

Ponytail with a head band=accenting the disaster. 
Ponytail with the sporty, cute, stretchy band..um NO.  I can't wear those bands. Even to sit on the couch like a statue to read. It slips off my head. Apparently I have a very odd shaped head under all this hair.

Oh wait, you say, what about the base of the neck pony?  Or how about the cute side pony that sweeps around and lays over your shoulder? PUHLEEZ!  It looks more like I hit some poor unsuspecting creature on the road, snatched it up and threw it over my shoulder!

I guess until I get a hair dresser to come do my hair for me every day I will continue to amaze myself and the public with my lack of ponytail abilities and when I am feeling generous I will throw on a hat!



No comments:

Post a Comment